Written & Drafted By Shafeek Ahmad, Published On 18-November-2023, Saturday, 11:15 AM EST.
In a devastating blow to the Cincinnati Bengals, star quarterback Joe Burrow is ruled out for the season due to a torn ligament in his right wrist. The injury occurred during Thursday night’s game, leaving the Bengals, with a 5-5 record, in last place in the fiercely competitive AFC North and currently out of the playoff picture.
Also join our WhatsApp Channels For Latest Updates :- Click Here to Join Our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe Our Google News Platform to get the Latest Updates.
Disclaimer:- This news article was written by the help of syndicated feed, Some of the content and drafting are made by the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI) ChatGPT.
About the author: Shafeek Ahmad is a freelance writer passionate about business and entrepreneurship. He covers a wide range of topics related to the corporate world and startups. You can find more of his work on Howtobeaspoonie.com.
- Temporary Truce Between Israel and Hamas Extends to Sixth Day Amid Negotiations for Further Releases
- Division Among “Squad” Members in House Votes on Israel and Hamas
- Nikki Haley Gains Momentum with Major Endorsement, Making Waves on the Campaign Trail
- McGregor Advocates for Stricter Immigration Policies in Wake of Dublin Knife Attack
- Israeli Forces Fatally Shoot Two Palestinian Teens in West Bank Raids